Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More on Android versus iPhone

mytouch3g.png


In response to my post on the Android versus iPhone, an anonymous reader makes some good points and a case for the MyTouch 3G from T-Mobile. I agree Calacanis makes way too much of it in his post - The Case Against Apple-in Five Parts - sounds like a legal brief.
That's all good and fine, but why, literally, make a national case out of it?

As for myself, I too was quite frustrated with the double A's limits put on MY phone so I tried the G1 with Cupcake and found the GUI and OS experience quite refreshing but the hardware was just not for me. So now I finally get exactly what I want - the T-Mobile MyTouch 3G. Its been over a week and it's the Best of both worlds...the FORM factor I like with the OS that I NEED!

Not only the best phone, but my cell bill is 40% lower!!! (AND it fits just right in my pockets, too...and don't believe those rumours about the keypad being too small...remember when my Iphone came out I heard the same things!!!)

1 comment:

Dylan said...

Mike, nice post. On the topic of keeping cell bills down, I thought I'd add that I work for the consumer advocacy division of the company Validas where we electronically audit and subsequently reduce the average cell bill by 22 percent though our website, http://www.fixmycellbill.com. Put simply, Validas is the bodyguard that protects against frivolous and unnecessary charges that over-inflate 8 out of 10 cell bills. You can find out for free if Validas can optimize your wireless plan to better suit your usage by going to fixmycellbill.com.

For more information, check out Validas in the media, most recently on Fox News at http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/consumer/conlaw/lower_cell_phone_bills_072409 .

Good luck to everyone reading on cutting your wireless costs.

Dylan
Consumer Advocacy, FixMyCellBill.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...