Thursday, November 08, 2012

On the iPad Mini

Rocky Agrawal on Why I’m returning my iPad mini – surprise ending below

After less than a week, I’m ready to return my iPad mini.

I already have five tablets in my single-person household, including all three previous generations of iPads and a Google Nexus 7. I thought the mini would fill a small niche in my tablet needs, such as controlling my TiVo or Sonos system. So I bought the low-end 16GB Wi-Fi only iPad mini. I was wrong.

I like it so much that I’m going to return it and get a 32GB 4G iPad mini. I expect it will become my primary tablet. I’ve had various tablets since the Newton MessagePad 110. I’ve spent a lot of time with iPads, the Nexus 7, and Kindle Fire. iPad mini is easily the best tablet ever.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...